The scholarship was established in 1956 as a memorial to Edward Satchwell Cornwall, general manager and director of the Southern Electric Authority of Queensland. The scholarship enables graduates to gain experience abroad in the electricity industry. The scholarship is open to engineering graduates from all Queensland UniversitiesMore information about the scholarship.
- Second three month period with Electricity North West Limited (UK) – my 2nd quarterly report - Robyn O'Connor
- First 3 months with Electricity North West Limited (UK) – my 1st quarterly report - Robyn O'Connor
- Robyn O’Connor also awarded scholarship in next round - Administrator E.S.Cornwall Site
- Final 3 months in Glasgow with Scottish Power – my 6th quarterly report - Sarah Hiley
- Matthew Zillmann awarded scholarship in next round - Administrator E.S.Cornwall Site